So, the Bachelor in Paradise finale was last night. When the last episode aired; you may have wondered did anyone get engaged; or what happened after the cameras stopped rolling? So, if you haven’t caught up on all of the episodes; stop reading right now.
Bachelor in Paradise Finale
At the same time, this season has had plenty of twists and turns. Be sure to check out my Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers 2019 post for this season’s bachelors’ and bachelorettes’.
When Chris Harrison lets the couples know it is time for the remaining couples to decide if they want to be together or not. So, off each of them go to have conversations.
- Fan favorite, Hannah Godwin and Dylan Barbour agree to head to the fantasy suite
- Also, Demi Burnett and Kristian Haggerty go on their overnight date
- In addition, Chris Bukowsi, Katie Morton and Clay Harbor, Nicole Lopez-Alvargo go on their overnight date.
Now that the overnight dates are over; couples have to decide whether they want to stay together or not.
- Dylan and Hannah get engaged
- Since Clay is unable to commit to Nicole, they break-up
- Chris proposes to Katie and they are engaged
- Kristian and Demi are engaged
With the show over, the cast reunites. Who is still together? Inquiry minds want to know…
- Although there were question marks on social media if Caelynn and Dean are still together; we learn they are still dating.
- John Paul Jones a.k.a. JPJ and Tayshia Adams have been dating since the end of Paradise.
- Since we have seen Chris struggle on the show, he seems to be having issues with Katie. At the reunion, she puts her engagement ring back on. Will their relationship last for the long haul?
Will any of the couples who are engaged actually get married?
Peter Weber is the Next Bachelor
Although Hannah B’s season has been over awhile; there has been a lot of speculation on who would be the next Bachelor.
Since Bachelor Nation knows Peter Weber from Hannah’s season, many think he is the perfect choice to be the new Bachelor. In my opinion, Peter is a predictable choice and reminds me of Colton Underwood in many ways.
As always, I welcome your comments on this seasons Bachelor in Paradise Finale. Are you already looking forward to next season’s Bachelor?