With the warmer weather here, are you looking for some ways to wear crisp white denim? So, it is time to freshen up your wardrobe with some new white denim pieces.
How to Wear Crisp White Denim
Of course, you have heard that white denim is for fashionista’s. But, you’re wrong. My guide will provide you with the best styles for the Spring and Summer season as well as some outfit ideas to have you looking incredibly chic.
Although most of us love to wear white jeans; it can often leave us dumbfounded on what to pair your white jeans with. When you’re shopping for a pair of white jeans; the first thing you should do is make sure they flatter your body type. After all, no one wants to wear something that makes you look bigger than you are.
White Denim Fashion Tips
The following tips will have you looking on trend this season.
- When you’re trying on jeans, make sure they flatter you. Bend down. Turn around. Is the leg, waist and your backside fitting not too tight? At the same time, your goal should be to find jeans that are flattering, yet comfortable.
- In my opinion, white jeans look best with a shirt out.
- If you’re wearing a white denim jacket, you can pair the jacket to balance out your outfit.
- Heading out for the night? Add bright colors and a fun pair of sandals. To read more on this season’s hottest colors; be sure to check out my Spring Summer Pantone Colors 2019 post. For some great shoe styles for any Woman; check out my Shoe Trends Spring Summer 2019 post. For Men, you should wear either a loafer or slip on sneaker.
- Finally, finish off your look with some great accessories. Since I’m a fan of white gold and platinum; I tend to add a lot of fun rings, earrings and bracelets.
J Brand is one of the hottest denim lines on the planet. As things have changed in fashion; the company is now providing price points that are in line, but also with jeans that fit great.
From J Brand, this high rise, wide leg is right on trend. You can wear these either day or night. For daytime, pair this style with a jacket and T-shirt and wear to work or for after 5, pair with a tank top or camisole and add a pair of sandals.
From Madewell, this unique skirt uses leftover fabric from a recycled mill and recycles these fabrics to create a new fabric. In this style, there is mixed stripe combined with a floral print finished with a ruffled hem. Wear this style with a pair of boots or a pair of sandals. Furthermore, this style can take you from day to night.
Another great style is the skirt below. When you’re heading out, all you need is the right pieces to make this look modern.
Are you looking for something to wear on a hot day? To give you some inspiration, the Vintage inspired dress is ideal to wear. Also, if you don’t like to show your upper arms, you can layer this with a T-shirt.
In my opinion, this is a “Must” for any Gal. Not only is this style right on trend, but you can have a lot of fun when adding accessories and footwear.
Indeed, a white denim jacket is a “Must”. Not only is this style timeless, but you can wear this jacket casually or use it for a chic look with a party dress.
When trying to find something to wear, the cropped wide leg jeans below are a flattering style. You can wear this style with a light sweater and a pair of flats or wear a dressier top and a pair of heels.
Men’s Crisp White Denim Jeans
White jeans should be a staple to any man’s wardrobe. So, are you stumped on how to wear white jeans? First, all you need is a black or a navy blue T-shirt for a sophisticated look. From Polo Ralph Lauren, this style is lightweight for the warmer weather; but is also well made.
Of course, if you’re looking to make a statement – these bright, crisp white jeans are ideal to wear with a pair of loafers or a slip on sneaker. From Levis, these jeans are a good balance between straight and skinny. Not only is this a great wardrobe staple for any man but also the seat and thigh area provide a comfortable fit to wear all day.
Although many people think white jeans are only for the Spring and Summer; I think you can wear white all year long. To make your look work during the colder months, add a chunky knit sweater, a pair of boots and a knit scarf.
As always, I welcome your comments.