So, are you ready to learn about composting? Since you may not be familiar with this day; this day is about making our planet better.
Learn About Composting Process
When it comes to things you can do to help the planet; there are a few things that each of us can do to eliminate waste. First and foremost, by turning things you naturally throw in the trash, like scraps of food; you can now turn a lot of your trash into a valuable fertilizer for your lawn and garden.
Do you throw your food into a trash can? Instead of throwing food away, why not start a plan in your home? First, check with the regulations of waste management in your area.
To read more about recycling; be sure to visit my America Recycles Day post to read about the importance of creating a natural environment. Moreover, you should keep the list below as your guide.
When you start throwing food away; the best thing to do is to have a bucket or pail to toss food scraps into. To use, all you have to do is reach inside the lid, pinch the middle and remove. So, not only is this easy to use; but you will also feel good about helping save the planet.
Another way to get rid of any food waste, is to bury it in your yard or use it in your soil. By doing this, you’re not contributing to waste that can be used for other purposes.
So, are you ready to start composting? A few things you should know are:
- First, can reduce emissions from landfills.
- Second, it can reduce the need for chemical fertilizers.
- Third, it encourages the production of bacteria and fungi that create humus which is a rich nutrient material.
- Moreover, it can suppress plant disease and reduce pests.
- Finally, by composting, you’re keeping material out of landfills that take up space and release a potent greenhouse gas.
In summary, disposing of waste and food scraps can make a huge difference for the environment and help save the planet.
As always, I welcome your comments on how you compost at home or in your garden.