When you think of a Summer bicycle breezy ride, what comes to mind? Are you thinking of a regular bike or something more intricate? Whether you’re an advance cyclist or enjoy bike riding for exercise or pleasure; there are many ways to enjoy the season with a leisurely bike ride.
Summer Bicycle Breezy Ride
Did you know that riding a bicycle is good for your health? In the first place, there are many health benefits associated with riding a bike. So, if you haven’t been on a bike for a while; there is no time like the present to hop on a bike and enjoy a day of biking.
- Not only does cylcing get you outside, but is a great exercise.
- At the same time, any time you pedal equals a great aerobic workout.
- In addition, cycling helps build your muscles in your buttocks, calves and legs.
- Whenever you’re doing any type of aerobic exercise; your body feels alive.
- Also, bicycling can help provide stability for everyday types of activities such as walking, carrying bags and climbing steps.
- Finally, it builds endurance.
Bike Rides Near Me
With technology, it has never been easier to find bike paths near you. Of course, the best part of riding a bike is you can go anywhere you want. However if you’re looking to find a route; there are a few things you can do.
- Be sure to check out bike map to discover some new routes.
- Another great idea is to talk to a bicycle shop or join a bike club. To find a bike club in your area; be sure to check out USACycling.org.
Bicycle Safety Equipment
Before you go on any bike ride; make sure you’re okay especially if you have bone or cardiovascular disease. Wherever you’re going, make sure you let someone you know where you’re going and when you will return.
Also, one of the most important things you need is a helmet. A helmet is a “Must” for safety and will make your ride safer. Make sure your helmet fits properly and covers your forehead. Below is the perfect helmet for any beginner or advanced cyclist. Not only will this helmet keep you safe; but it also has LED lights which make you visible even in the dark.
In addition to wearing a helmet, it is important to have snacks and water with you. Also, don’t forget to use sun screen. Be sure to visit my Best SPF 30 Sunscreens post for the best sun protection products to use.
If you’re planning a long bike ride, it is good to have the right tools such as a bike pump and patch. Below, this bike kit is perfect to accompany you on any short distance ride.
As always, I welcome your comments on your favorite Summer Bicycle Breezy Ride.